REGULATIONS OF INTERNET SERVICE Biuro247.pl of 05.04.2018.
Use in the Rules of Procedure to mean:
- Customer – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit other than a legal person to whom special provisions confer legal capacity, who places an Order in the Store;
- Online store – website available at www.biuro247.pl, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
- Spółka Usługowa – Ambasadorzy Marek sp. z o.o.o.
- Civil Code – Law of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions for the provision of electronic services in the online store www.biuro247.pl;
- Service – services offered in the online store;
- Sales Agreement – an agreement for the sale of Services within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between a service company and the Customer, concluded with the use of the Store’s website, or with another entity through the intermediation of a service company.
- Act on special conditions of consumer sales – Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended);
- Act on Provision of Electronic Services – Act of 18 July 2002 on Provision of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
- Order – a statement of the Customer’s will to conclude a Sales Agreement, specifying, in particular, the type and quantity of the Goods.
- General provisions
2.1. These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using the online store.
These Rules of Procedure specify in particular [according to available options]::
a) rules for registering and using the account at the online store;
b) terms and conditions for electronic reservation of products available in the online store;
c) terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders in the online shop;
d) rules of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided within the Internet Shop.
e) rules for the conclusion of Sales Agreements through a service company,
III. Using the Online Shop
3.1. In order to start using the Online Store, you must register with the Online Store.
3.2. Registration is done by completing and accepting the registration form available on one of the pages of the Store..
3.3. Registration is subject to consent to the content of the Regulations and providing personal data marked as mandatory.
For more information please contact us! CONTACT